Client Code Release Notes
Only public releases are included below. Unless specified, these apply to all client code products including Trigger, Replay, and Feedback.
- Improved compatibility with Google Analytics
- Ability to configure mobile invite colors (see How to Personalize Your Survey Invite for more details)
- New “light” themed mobile invite template
- Fixed issue which would cause other pop-ups to appear over the survey invite or Feedback button in rare instances
- Improved collection of Feedback CPPs
- Fixed issues with tracker window and survey invite on IE10, IE11, and Safari
- Support dropped for IE9
- Changes to ForeSee cookie
- Cookie name changed from __fspl__ to _4c_ to avoid conflicts with previous versions of code
- Cookie now utilizes DEFLATE compression for ~30% reduction in overall size.
- Fixed issue where selecting privacy link on mobile survey invite would hide the invite
- Improved tabbing from web page to invite modal (better for accessibility)
- New mobile invitation look to comply with Google mobile accessibility standards.
- Ability to set sampling percentage and loyalty factor by locale.
- Ability to disable some built-in CPP’s added.
- Support for custom invitations added.
- Tweaks to pinning and locking feature of trigger code.
- Improved conversion funnel reporting for trigger code.
- Replay session expiration tweaked. Sessions now expire 1 hour after the last page load.
- New API extension to log custom events. Documentation.
- Automatic prevention of overlapping invitations when showInvite() is called more than once.
- Automatic deletion of legacy ForeSee cookies.
- Feedback badge display issues resolved.
- Feedback survey display issues resolved.
- Feedback IE8 blocking implemented.
- Feedback moving between security origins fixed.
- Feedback in-page reporting project list display issues fixed.
- Feedback skip-logic in surveys now supported.
- Feedback Incognito mode issues addressed.
- Cookie-based CPP’s issue resolved.
- Accessibility improvements with the ForeSee DHTML invitation.
- Omniture Beacon ID captured automatically now.
- Repeat-days setting now configurable by survey-definition.
- Survey definition lock mode working as expected now.
- Replay recorder file size reduced 5%.
- Cookie name changed from “acs.t” to “_fsspl_”.
- Replay tracking improved in older IE versions (on insecure pages).
- Environment detection improved. OSX and Windows OS version detected more reliably.
- Custom loyalty-factors by locale.
- CPP by function fix.
- Ability to disable Chrome tracker window alert.
- Logos now loaded off the Foresee CDN.
- Service health checked now before presenting invitations or feedback badges.
- TrustE badges removed.
- Cookie size reduced a little.
- ARIA accessibility improvements to DHTML invitations
- Added support for function-based CPPs (allows for GA and Omniture integration)
- Fixed Regex on URL issues for survey include/exclude
- Fixed variable checking for survey include/exclude
- Fixed cookie checking for survey include/exclude
- Fixed sampling percentage of 0 from being treated as 100
- Stopping survey invites from appearing within iframes
- Adding config to not signal page navigation when iFrame source changes.
- Adding support for function-based CPPs.
- Resolved some script errors.
- Resolved errors caused by masking node targeting.
- Resolved some script errors caused by recorder instance not being set properly in some cases.
- Removed required notation on Feedback Thank You page.
- Resolved numerous mobile display issues on Feedback.
- Issue where repeatDays was not working and survey was not re-inviting after 90 days (in some cases) is resolved.
- Invitation ForeSee logo linked to wrong landing page, now links to correct landing page for information about ForeSee.
- Feedback badges were stacking up on HTML5 navigation events. This is now resolved.
- Added the ability to turn off iFrame tracking (Replay)
- Repaired inline-PII whitelisting feature (Replay)
- Storage frame accessibility update. HTML title attribute is more descriptive.
- Basic qualifiers are now available and are more visually appealing than previous.
- Added support for HTML5 “single page applications”. HTML5-style navigation events are considered to be page changes now by Trigger code, Replay, and Feedback.
- Feedback public API namespace renamed from FSFB to FSRFB.
- Re-added and improved FSR.run() capability from <=18x. Now available as FSR.pageReset(). This feature lets you simulate a page change in cases where there was no browser navigation event.
- Improved event unbinding and cleanup to be more thorough.
- Replay: Increased sampling rate of mouse move events by 20% for better recordings.
- Replay: More reliable capture of DOM events that occur in rapid-fire succession.
- Resolved an issue with Ajax requests where Replay data was sometimes appended.
- Cross-domain iFrame recording in Replay now possible.
- Mobile sessions begin transmitting on first page to reduce gradually increasing memory allocation over the course of a recording.
- Fixed DOCTYPE detection in Replay, fixing layout issues on some sites.
- Replay refactored as a singleton to support Feedback integration and recordings that are shared between Feedback and cxMeasure.
- Replay DOM capture and masking performance improved 22% by optimizing capture functions.
- Total file size reduced 17.5% when Replay is included, 36% without.
- Survey definitions, and language tables now written into the gateway JS file rather than contained in a separate file – speeding download times.
- Trigger and Replay are only downloaded now if needed on the page.
- Fixed detection of IE 11 Edge.
- Added storage feature detection.
- Sometimes-used features (True Conversion, Invitation, Replay) are now separated from main code base and bootstrapped when required.
- Replay and Trigger are now loaded in parallel for ~30% download performance boost when both are used.
- Commonly used utilities between Trigger, Feedback, and Replay separated into unique file.
- Invitation, tracker window, and test page driven from templates for greater customization ability.
- A/B Testing of invitation and tracker windows.
- 3 new invitation styles to choose from.
- Minifaction method changed from Closure Compiler to UglifyJS2 resulting in fewer minification related regressions.
- Replay transmissions only support CORS transport.
- GZip compression for Replay is automatic for transmissions over 1kb resulting in smaller payload sizes.
- DOM events are now properly unbound on page unload and when invitation is removed from UI resulting, fixing memory leaks in older browsers.
- Fixed onUnload handling of Replay storage resulting in fewer ‘broken’ sessions.
- Resolved iOS 10 detection issue.
- Adding option in Tracker.Config to remove the tracker click to close binding.
- Adding iframe name, changing iframe title.
- Fix for Reverse Buttons functionality in survey invitation.
- fixed window.name retrieval from storage
- Matching doc types to fix rendering issues on web pages
- Moving Foresee logo to bottom.
- Fixed window.name retrieval from storage.
- Reverting cookie retrieval functionality that was breaking pooling.
- Overcoming console errors.
- Adding checks for _4c being defined.
- Matching doc types to fix rendering issues on web pages.
- Fixed window.name and DOM storage persistence on unload.
- Ensuring only one heartbeat per page load by checking for optional auto parameter.
- Updating device detection endpoint.
- Fixing offsets for grey area in FSR overlay.
- Replay performance enhancements for mobile and tablet.
- Added CPP for users who click on the tracker window.
- On hybrid mode service check failure, set ‘rt’ to true to begin transmission.
- Initialize bug fix: check if self references window. If not, use window instead of self.
- When JSON.stringify() is passed an object with a toJSON() method, it stringifies the return value of toJSON() instead of the original object.
Some users were adding a toJSON prototype to Array, which causes our sent data to be double-escaped.
- Fix for IE8 JSON.stringify of null DOM properties.
- Updated TRUSTe seal & information.
- Fixed styling issues on reminder.html.
- Added Default Multi-Variant CPP and invite event override of type property.
- Frame controller updated it’s status check to return true correctly
Frame controller updated it’s postMessage check to ensure that the method is available after existence check.
- Pool.js set pool state to ‘out’ if postMessage if not available.
- IE8 Compatibility mode user agent recognition
Adding IE# to overlay class name to address cases where IE9 specific CSS is needed on the invite.
- Changes to support white list inline html blocking and element unblocking.
- Changing default transport list to (CORS, then SWF) for all browsers except IE 8,9.
- Build numbers update to 18.1.24, 18.1.24, 1.1.4 and added cloud Replay recording endpoint.
- Hosted Code: CPPs not being passed to survey.
- Adding mi-oneplus to mobile ua detection list.
- Checking for instanceof Node before modifying CSS to overcome weird behavior of DFS.co.uk site.
- Adding title attribute to iframe for HTML 508 Compliance.
- Fix for when opening a new window with some specific configurations.
- Dropped iOS6 support. Will not record prior to iOS6 now.
- Edge case when detecting IE7 resolved.
- Whitelisting form elements on Webkit improved.
- Added JSON.stringify and parse support for older IE (<8).
- Added close-window confirmation on tracker window.