Some of the pre-configured requirements are:
- When and where to present an invitation
- Where to prevent an invitation from appearing
- How frequently to present the invitation
- The look and feel of the invitation
- This library may also contain logic to collect additional client specific data points that are available on the site to be passed along with the survey results through the use of Customer Passed Parameters (CPPs).
The basic implementation is simple:
- The client takes their custom HTML snippet and places it in their global website template.
- The client works with the ForeSee team to decide when users will be invited to do a survey.
- The ForeSee analyst implements the triggering rules and deploys the code to the cloud.
Multiple deployment models are supported to accommodate the specific needs of customers. Read on to learn more about these options.