Client Code (Web SDK) - Implementing Client Code
ForeSee® Cloud Deployment
Some of the pre-configured requirements are:
- When and where to present an invitation.
- Where to prevent an invitation from appearing.
- How frequently to present the invitation.
- The look and feel of the invitation.
- This library may also contain logic to collect additional client specific data points that are available on the site to be passed along with the survey results through the use of Customer Passed Parameters (CPPs).
The basic implementation is simple:
- The client takes their custom HTML snippet and places it in their global website template.
- The client works with the ForeSee team to decide when users will be invited to participate in a survey.
- The ForeSee analyst implements the triggering rules and deploys the code to the cloud.
Multiple deployment models are supported to accommodate the specific needs of customers. Read on to learn more about these options.
Benefits of ForeSee® Cloud Deployment
- One-time code change. This greatly simplifies the process of implementing our code package on your site. Once you have our embed-snippet in your HTML template, you don’t need to make further changes when you want to tweak the way products trigger or behave on your site – we can take care of those steps for you.
- No need to host ForeSee files. With this system you no longer need to host any ForeSee scripts, stylesheets, or images, making the process of implementing our code easier than before.
- A reliable, enterprise-grade Content Delivery Network (CDN). We partner with an industry-leading CDN that provides low-latency, high-reliability, geographically distributed edge servers to ensure content is delivered to your website visitors quickly.
- Asynchronous loading. Content is loaded onto your site in parallel with the rest of your content, meaning that ForeSee scripts have negligible impact on page-load times in the unlikely event the content server is slow or unreachable.