Code File Library - Using Tag Managers
This allows the ForeSee files to be enabled or disabled directly through the tag management system.
In some occasions the tag manager may be hosting the ForeSee files off domain. In this case the HTML files must remain on the domain being measured. See Hosting the Code from a Third Party Domain.
There are some additional options available when using tag managers that can be discussed with the Implementation Team.
Other articles in this section:
- Explanation of Files
- Code Switches
- Disabling the Code
- Alternate Directory Structures
- Separating Files by Type
- Separating Files by Environment
- Hosting the Code from a Third Party Domain
- Changing Survey Behavior
- Using Tag Managers (current article)
- cxReplay Sampling & Pooling
- Testing Outside Production
- Flash and DHTML
- Customer Passed Parameters (CPPs)
- Minimizing Cookie Size