Legacy Trigger Code (<18x) - Performance Optimization
How the code runs
- Files that are not needed during the initial page load are loaded asynchronously.
- The execution of the code occurs on the DOM READY event after all the client’s content has been loaded.
Code delivery options
- GZip static content before delivering to the browser.
- Set caching headers to expire after one day or so, to ensure assets are not being downloaded again on every page the user visits.
- Use alternate implementation with the
foresee-alive.js file at the top of the page and the
foresee-trigger.js at the bottom.
Other articles in this section:
- Implementing ForeSee for Web
- Implementation Steps
- Testing & Troubleshooting
- Survey Options
- Code File Library
- Performance Optimization (current article)
- Trigger Specifications
- ForeSee Replay Specifications
- Replay Privacy Options
- 508 & WCAG Compliancy