Public API (deprecated)
Please note that this version of the ForeSee API is deprecated. Please refer to this page for the current API version.
The Public API requires the following:
- An understanding of how APIs work. There are a number of resources available, including Wikipedia and Youtube.
- Active subscription to Executive Portal. Contact Support for instructions on subscriptions.
- User access to Analytics Portal:
- A dedicated Portal Access Account must be created specifically for use with this API.
- A Consumer Key and Consumer Secret is provided, along with the Portal Access Username.
- If you do not have a Consumer Key, Consumer Secret, or Username, contact your cxAnalyst.
- A ClientID is also provided to access your data.
- OAuth 1.0a – See OAuth Protocol for general information, endpoints, and a comprehensive description of the ForeSee’s OAuth process.