Shopper Ratings - Overview
Purpose of this Guide
This guide contains instructions on the installation of Shopper Ratings on e-commerce and non e-commerce platforms. The goal of this document is to provide a better understanding of the Shopper Ratings setup process, timing, installation process, and the managing of shopper reviews.
This guide is intended for Shopper Ratings clients for integration with their existing, or developing, web sites.
Shopper Ratings User Interface Modules
The consumer facing user interface (UI) of Shopper Ratings is derived of four basic modules:
1. Review Snippet Module
This module provides a high level overview about how a product is rated by consumers.
2. Main Review Module
This module lets consumers read product reviews left by other consumers.
3. Review Form
Shopper Ratings offers a standalone page for a consumer to leave a review.
4. Search/Category Ratings
This customizable widget renders the rating of a product. Best used for category and search pages.
5. Email Confirmations
Webcollage emails are powered by DYN which ensures delivery of email confirmations including internal moderation alerts, customer emails, and post checkout emails.
This guide contains specific tasks for both Customer and Webcollage staff members. Each section contains a list of designated staff members for the tasks within the section, and may also be referenced in the context of a given task. These staff member roles are defined as follows:
- Project Owner
- Owns the project and knows the business goals your company wants to achieve with Webcollage.
- Project Manager
- Keeps the implementation project on track and manages the needed resources for this purpose.
- Site Developer
- Works with your company’s web infrastructure.
- UI/UX Designer
- Knows your company’s brand and design principles, and can provide guidance on final sign-off on graphics and design changes.
- Retailer/Brand CSR (Customer Service Representative)
- Manages all incoming reviews within the 72 hours time frame and pre-approves/pre-rejects reviews.
- Project Manager
- Responsible from beginning to end to ensure a smooth installation and manages all training sessions with your company.
- Responsible for all inquiries your company has in regards to Shopper Ratings.
- Installation Manager
- Manages all the technical elements needed for installing Shopper Ratings.
- Checks your sites (across browsers) after all code changes.
- Web Designer
- Works with your company’s Web Design to obtain the needed assets for mock ups of all customer facing Shopper Ratings Designs.
- Latency Engineering Team
- Responsible for 24/7 monitoring of performance across your company’s site post-launch.
- Review Moderation Manager
- Manages the Webcollage Moderation Team who moderates all content in accordance to your company’s moderation rules.
- Send the Project Managers a list and contact information of the staff managing the above list of items.
Shopper Ratings script is served by Fastly CDN (http://www.fastly.com/) and is available over http and https. The domain is gateway.answerscloud.com.
Shopper Ratings Project Roadmap
Implementation timelines may vary based on scope and the availability of the Customer Team, typically lasting between two and three weeks.