Caching for ForeSee® Cloud Deployment
Server cache expiration on these endpoints is extremely short, though browser cache is 12 hours. Returning visitors receive new files if they are changed within 12 hours, but new visitors always receive the latest files from the Content Delivery Network.
Staging and Deployment Environments
We support both staging and production/deployment environments with unique URLs. You can take advantage of this functionality to make testing easier as you roll out changes to your website. Both environments utilize the same web-scale infrastructure, but are totally isolated from each other.
Some of the pre-configured requirements are:
- When and where to present an invitation.
- Where to prevent an invitation from appearing.
- How frequently to present the invitation.
- The look and feel of the invitation.
- This library may also contain logic to collect additional client-specific data points, that are available on the site, to be passed along with the survey results through the use of Customer Passed Parameters (CPPs).
The basic implementation is simple:
- Take the custom HTML snippet and place it in your global website template.
- Work with the ForeSee team to decide when users should be invited to participate in a survey.
- The ForeSee analyst implements the triggering rules and deploys the code to the cloud.
Multiple deployment models are supported to accommodate the specific needs of each client. Read on to learn more about these options.
The following example represents the snippet of HTML that you must add to your website template. This needs to appear on every page of your website, ideally in the
<HEAD> area. Don't forget to include the snippet on special areas of the site, like in the checkout process and 'logged in' areas. This offers the greatest flexibility in how the triggering behavior works across your site. Also, if at some point in the future you adopt other ForeSee products, it greatly simplifies the process of deploying them, since the code already exists on all the pages.
Here is an example of the ForeSee embed snippet. You will receive your specific snippet from your ForeSee client contact:
Code Hosting Diagram
Updated 3 months ago