Release March 29, 2021
WebSDK will now work with sites that overwrite the Date.now() function.
Released March 27, 2021
- Masking of URLs defined by regex fixed
Released March 18, 2021
- Sanity checks will prevent website performance degradation caused by extremely large DOM mutations. In these rare cases, recording will be suspended and continued on the next page impression.
- Further performance optimization for DOM Mutations
- Optimized detection of values of radio-buttons, checkboxes, text inputs, and textareas
- Allow usage of DBA with Predictive Experience (ForeSee) and Digital Experience (OpinionLab) on the same site
- Sampling rate for TEO logging events
- Improved masking of placeholders
Updated about a month ago