Release May 22, 2021
- On-premise deployments of the WebSDK are now supported
- Events that use stopPropagation() or preventDefault() can now be recorded
Release April 28, 2021
- Improved masking support for content delivered in DOM mutations
Release April 24, 2021
- Support for negated comparators in the WebSDK Configurator UI
- Auto-page names that use the document title now work correctly
- Some bug fixes for certain cases related to indexedDB
Release April 8, 2021
Add support for input elements of type "search"
Release March 29, 2021
WebSDK will now work with sites that overwrite the Date.now() function.
Released March 27, 2021
- Masking of URLs defined by regex fixed
Released March 18, 2021
- Sanity checks will prevent website performance degradation caused by extremely large DOM mutations. In these rare cases, recording will be suspended and continued on the next page impression.
- Further performance optimization for DOM Mutations
- Optimized detection of values of radio-buttons, checkboxes, text inputs, and textareas
- Allow usage of DBA with Predictive Experience (ForeSee) and Digital Experience (OpinionLab) on the same site
- Sampling rate for TEO logging events
- Improved masking of placeholders
Updated about 1 year ago